I’m going to list the most recent job opportunity from Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology Multan Jobs January 2023 Latest Advertisement on this well-known page. This institution of Cardiology is searching for skillful, dedicated, and talented candidates to fill the following vacant government posts on a contract and temporary basis.
|Hiring Organization||Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology Multan|
|Last Date To Apply||23 Jan 2023|
- Boiler Engineer (BPS-15)
- Stenographer (BPS-15)
- Junior Computer Operator (BPS-12)
- Junior Technician Cardiac Technology (Cath Lab Technician (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Cardiac Technology (Assistant Perfusionist) (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Cardiac Technology (ECG Technician) (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Pathology Technology (Lab Assistant) (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Pathology Technology (Lab Technician) (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Radiography & Imaging Technology (X-Ray Technician) (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Radiography & Imaging Technology (Ultrasound Assistant) (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Radiography & Imaging Technology (Radiographer) (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Surgical Technology (OT Technician) (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Dental Technology (Dental Technician) (BPS-09)
As a result, the qualifications necessary for these positions include Intermediate / FSc and appropriate diplomas. The job is on a contract basis, and the hiring will be based on the Punjab Contract Policy of 2004. The age range should be 18 to 25. So, these are the specifics of these jobs to apply for by reading and improving all of the descriptions before pressing to apply. Now, let’s look at its application criteria, which are listed below.
How To Apply
Interested applicants must submit a handwritten application with copies of educational and experience credentials and two passport-size pictures to the supplied address.
The deadline for applications is January 23, 2023.
Original documents should be brought to the interview.
The candidates will not be eligible for TA/DA.
Send applications for each position separately.
Applications that are late or incomplete will not be considered.
The unfilled positions might also be made permanent.
Employees of the government must apply through the proper means.